While it may be daunting to look at every game available, there are a few games that most players play when they visit an online casino. This guide will describe those typical games so that you have a starting point.
The Basic Games
- Roulette is one of the easiest games that there is for beginners to play at an online casino. The reason for this is because the game is almost purely based on luck, letting the player simply make a bet and watch the results. For those who don't want to worry about strategy, this is a great game to start with.
- Slots are another game that takes relatively little skill to play. While there is more to them than Roulette, the player is still at the hands of lady luck. Players make a bet and press a button or pull a lever and watch the reels spin. If the pay lines match the symbols, the player is rewarded with money or bonus spins.
- Blackjack is a game that starts to blend skill with luck, letting those who want to feel like they are in control of their outcome play a fun game. This game is widely popular in casinos, and for good reason. Players of any age and skill level can learn the traits to this game.
- Craps and Baccarat are another set of games that have only increased in popularity as the years go on. Craps is another game that is based on luck, letting the player bet on die rolls while Baccarat is a fast paced game that is both fun and challenging.
- If there are people out there who enjoy bingo, Keno is a great alternative. The player simply places bets on what they think will be the chosen number. This game has been around since the Ancient Chinese times, and the game still captivates players to this day, and for good reason.
- Finally, Poker is a game that has multiple variations and has a wide audience. It is a game that requires a high level of skill along with a touch of luck, exciting those who like a tough challenge with the chance of a big payoff. Poker has a variety of rules, depending on what you are playing and where you are playing.
While the games described here will get you started, it's just the tip of the iceberg. There are plenty of games out there to keep you occupied, don't let fear of the unknown keep you from playing a good game. If you feel curious about a new game or a variation of a common game, take the time to learn in and try it out, you might just get hooked.